Private Flower | Nature Retreat at Alchemy Farm
Come and sit awhile. Relax. Immerse yourself in Nature, and rediscover you.
Your private two night retreat is hosted by award-winning environmental artist, floral artist, teacher, healer, writer and co-creator of Alchemy Farm, Ingrid Koivukangas.
Join Ingrid at Alchemy Farm for a very special and relaxing, 2 nights and 3 days, at our flower farm on Salt Spring Island. Your retreat includes two private workshops of your choice, 2 nights accommodation at Alchemy Farm, organic meals and snacks plus all supplies and pick up from the float plane or ferry dock. Retreats are available from May to September.
Do you wish you could be more present in the natural world?
Imagine giving yourself the time to explore what it could mean to be more present and aware as you move through the natural world.
Take a walk through a sunlit alder forest just to listen to the sounds of the trees, and bird song. Close your eyes and stand in the middle of a field to feel the breeze softly touch your face, while the sun warms you and the fragrance of blackberries fills your senses. Wander through the flower gardens surrounded with the scent of roses, jasmine, mint and more, enveloping you. Sit by an artesianal pond, watching salamanders and tadpoles along the shore, as frogs serenade you. Look up to the blue sky to see eagles soaring overhead as ravens swoop down low to greet you. Imagine giving yourself the time to immerse yourself in nature while allowing your imagination to soar as you discover a feather on the path, or a leaf gently floats down in front of you, or a special flower captures your imagination. Imagine taking these moments and transforming them into creative expressions that reconnect you to nature – to yourself.
These are some of the experiences waiting to be discovered during your retreat at Alchemy Farm. Whether it’s a flower growing and floral design retreat, a nature writing retreat or a deep dive into intuition and ritual, we invite you to honour your sacred connections to the natural world in a safe, friendly, inclusive and sacred space.
• 2 Private Workshops of Your Choice:
Flower One-to-One Workshop - Ingrid will guide you through the gardens sharing the different types of flowers, tips on growing and harvesting them. She will then you demonstration on your choice of a hand tied bouquet or urn arrangement or vase work. Then you are invited to enter the gardens and harvest your own flowers to work with. Ingrid will be available for guidance while you create your flower piece.
Growing Flowers Workshop - Custom designed for you and based on your interests. Learn first hand how we grow flowers from seed to vase through the seasons.
Alchemy Flower Oracle Intuitive Workshop - Reconnect to Nature and learn to receive messages from flowers and the Alchemy Flower Oracle deck.
Guided Nature Writing - Let your heart lead you and reconnect you back to Nature through, Oracle work, guided meditations, journaling and journeying.
• Alchemy Flower Oracle Deck and Guidebook
• 2 Nights Accommodation at Alchemy Farm on Salt Spring Island
• Ferry or Float Plane Pickup and Drop Off
• Meals: delicious organic breakfast, lunch and dinner made with local and fresh farm grown ingredients - vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy free, keto, paleo options are available
• Refreshments and Snacks throughout the day including artesian spring water from the farm, organic coffee, herbal and black teas and fresh farm baked goodies
• Guidance from a friendly, inclusive, welcoming and experienced award winning environmental artist, writer, healer, and teacher.
Who are Alchemy Farm Retreats for?
• Someone seeking to immerse themselves in flowers and flower energy
• Someone ready to retreat and spend time exploring nature and their connection to it
• Someone ready to leave their cell phone and devices at the gate
• Someone who loves nature
• Someone open to finding new ways of expressing themselves
• Someone curious and open to new ways of thinking
• Someone open to the idea of sharing with a group but knows that it’s okay not to
• Someone who yearns to spend time in nature, to reconnect, recharge, regenerate
• Someone ready to make a shift in their life towards a more holistic way of being
It’s easy! Everything is arranged for you!
Everything is taken care. You just need to arrive and be open to exploration and discovery. All supplies are included. Just bring yourself and an open heart.
Our exclusive private retreats are available on a limited basis. $1177 per person, + tax, for 2 nights and include all meals, workshops, supplies and accommodation.
If you would like to bring your friends or family for a private group retreat we can welcome up to 4 people per retreat.